Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship

Content:

    Literal
My mentor is Donald Bower, at Edward Jones' Financial Advisory.
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
 The most important thing I have gained from this experience is how the financial world operates. This both helps me towards Senior Project in answering my essential question, and for furthering my future endeavors in the subject of Finance - I plan to achieve a Finance minor.
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
I learned a lot about school funding and expenditures, which is a very large part of my topic, especially pertaining to my third answer relating to socioeconomic inequality. My mentor had assigned me a research project where I was a theoretical school, and I had to allocate my funding wisely. Doing this was a large part of truly grasping my third answer of "To ensure students are granted equal educational opportunity" because it gave me the research backing needed to truly comprehend the facts that make my answer possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment