Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day!

 "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

This past month has been very busy. I have recently gotten into negotiations with my mentor regarding the mentorship hour count which shall come very soon. We both reached consensus on increasing my overall count of hours by my participation in a financial research project, aimed to simulate the management of a theoretical organization.

In addition to my mentor's research project, which shall be due on the first week of May, I have been wanting to integrate my new found fascination with technology into my year long project of education. I have been formulating a second or third answer for quite a while now, and may later integrate some sort of technology into my project. After all, technology and education go hand in hand with each other as both are very rapidly expanding fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment