Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of my poster. I will cry if my EQ is changed.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

      I would give myself a P.

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I did what was required on my presentation, and I made everything look professional and well done. I also met time. My activity, poster, and presentation have all met the requirements, and served their purpose well.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

Everything. I graphically designed and printed the poster, which came out great! I was initially afraid the activity was too long, but it actually worked out with the students, and my talking portion of the presentation went swimmingly.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

Provided it could only be used to change my 30 minute presentation for some odd reason, I would just rehearse a little more, and perhaps change a few fonts so that they were bigger. I felt most of my presentation was well done.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

It's still a work in progress, but I am considering incorporating my new found skills of web design into this. Perhaps something like "By offering young teens an opportunity to work interdependently online." Again, a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment