Monday, June 2, 2014

Senior Project Reflection...#2?

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? 
I am most proud of the general amount of effort put forth into my senior project.
Why?
I attempted the AE in my senior project as I saw it as an ideal challenge. My presentation has been worked on for a while, and I had been constantly refining my various components before I turned them in.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AP+. (It's the highest I could get.) :c

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

P/P+.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

My entire senior project inspired some very creative ideas that I could not have come up with my own. It exposed me to real life situations and to obtain an extremely helpful mentor who will continue to help me in future endeavors.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I would have put even more effort into my senior project, because I felt I did well, but did function to my absolute fullest potential. Also, I would have made a better website. Look at Independent Component 2.1.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

It has been extremely helpful to me because it has helped inspire creativity, allowed me to learn code, enlightened me about real world educational situations, and has given me a mentor that will continue to advise me in the real world. Additionally, it has allowed to fully understand the educational system that I will be partaking in, and it has led me to admit skepticism and realize why it is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment