Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday.

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Over Winter Break, I have completed a number of pages in my infamous Independent Component - the Comic Book of Business, and I have completed over a day's worth of mentorship under my mentor, David Bower, asking him various questions pertaining to my independent component as well as assisting him in any way I could.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

The most important thing I learned was the art of creating visual elements, and effectively implementing both educational and entertaining elements together. The source of what I learned was the result of experience messing with designing my comic book in Photoshop, stacked with a list of resources my mentor had given to me.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

I would ask any questions about my topic to my mentor, David Bower, because he has been an enormous help with my project, and is very educated in not only his own topics of business and administration but also in the realms of education; He has a very unique perspective, and I would enjoy the chance to be able to explore his perspectives further.

No comments:

Post a Comment